Caspian Industrial Estate No. 657 in 2013 to enforce the law transferring ownership of the Office of Settlements and Industrial Areas to service companies, subject to the Parliament’s resolution and executive by-law approved by the Cabinet and implementing Article 44 of the Constitution and reducing jurisdiction. The government was handed over to the private sector.
Geographical location of the town:
The town is located in four phases over 566 hectares of land and 330 industrial units in 25 km of Tehran Qazvin highway in front of Shahid Rajaee Power Plant.
- Water – Wastewater Network – Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Power – The main power outlet
- Telephone – fiber optic
- Technology and Business Services Building – Bank
- Fire Station – Pumping Stations
- Green space – lighting of passages
- Workshop Complex – Commercial Complex
- Warehouse – Weighing
- Entry & Exit Control – CCTV
- And ….